Wednesday 2 May 2012

ILoveThisBox Customer Service

Hi guys,


After my emotional rant last week over the disappointing April box, I calmed down enough to write an email to the ILoveThisBox support team.


I have to admit, at best I expected a replacement item, maybe just an apology. 


Instead they offered to refund the FULL COST of the box. That's $14.95, the ENTIRE COST of the box refunded to me. It was a choice between this or waiting for a replacement (of the candle). I sent them a reply this morning asking for the refund. By 4.30pm they had refunded the $14.95 back to me. 


Wow. I'm overwhelmed. I really wasn't expecting an offer of a full refund and I certainly didn't expect it to happen so quickly. 


So, although I still strongly disliked the April ILoveThisBox, their customer service cannot be faulted.


Thank you ILoveThisBox!


Let's start fresh this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment