Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hi!


Let me start by saying that I'm not a blogger. 
While I like to dabble with make up and nail polish, I wouldn't even call myself a beauty enthusiast.


That being said, I did sign up to a couple of the Australian beauty sample boxes after hearing a friend on Facebook had signed up. As I love gimmicks and mail, I couldn't resist! So it's because of these sample boxes (and one box being particularly crap) that I decided to start this blog and compare the two each month. Now, don't go expecting my blog to be all fancy and nice to look at. My only objective is to review and compare each box each month!


So here's where it all started...


I'd initially signed up to ILoveThisBox after reading some positive reviews on beauty blogs and on YouTube. Because I'd signed up in late March, I'd have to wait a few weeks for the box to arrive.


After becoming really obsessed with the whole Australian beauty box thing, I also decided to sign up to Lust Have It! 


Now I have received both boxes for the month of April, I want to write a little review and compare the two boxes, awarding one box the winner each month. What fun!!


So without further ado, lets get The Sample Box Wars started!!


Annie-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment