Tuesday 24 April 2012

Lust Have It! April Box Review

In order of arrival... Lust Have It!


I was so excited about receiving my first beauty sample box that I was checking their Facebook page everyday. Once the first people had received their boxes, I couldn't stop myself from reading their reviews and finding out what was in this months box!


Upon opening my smaller than expected cardboard shipping box, I found a blue satiny make up bag with the Lust Have It! logo on the front:


When I opened the bag, the first thing I pulled out was the full size bottle of De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray. 


As someone with fine, oily hair I love sea salt spray. I had been using a spray bottle filled with homemade salt spray so I was really happy to receive this!


It smells divine, it's Australian made, cruelty free and is certified organic so that's a bonus. 
The spray is worth $23.95 so I've already got great value in the Lust Have It! pack this month. 


The next thing I pulled out of the bag was a sample size box of True Solutions All Day Moisture tinted moisturiser. 


It's a 20ml sample which is a really decent size and it comes in a nice little container which won't get all messy like a sachet would. The colour matches my skin tone and I will definitely be trying this out as I love tinted moisturisers. The moisturiser is also Australian made and has 30+ SPF protection.


The full size moisturiser retails for $60.00 for 100ml.


Next up is the Marie Adele Spa Fresh Blends Romantic Discovery Bathing Ritual. It's a Ziploc bag filled rose scented bath salt, powder stuff. There is no size details on the packaging, but I'm assuming this is a sample size. Not a very exciting product and it smells pretty grannyish, but I love baths so I'll give it a go!


It retails for $15.95 for 250ml. 



Next was the item that had received the most hype on the Lust Have It! Facebook page. The full size I Nuovi Glitteratti face and body glitter. I love glittery things so this is pretty good, especially as it retails for $19.95 - who would have thought a little plastic container of glitter could be so expensive!


Not sure how mere mortals are supposed to use this on anywhere but the fingernails without looking like a five year old from the 90's. Fuck it, I'll wear a little bit of it on my eyes to a gig sometime. 


The glitter I received is made up of round glitter pieces in two sizes. To look at in the packaging, the glitter looks white but on closer inspection it's actually a duo toned colour that flashes from green to orange. Pretty.


Last but not least are three little samples by EmerginC Scientific Organics. There is one Phytocell Detox Mask, a Phytocell Cream and a Kombucha Cleanser. I've never heard of this brand before and I have no idea what the fuck "phytocell" or "kombucha" is. Typical of organic products. 


Haven't tried these yet so don't know what they'll be like. 


They retail for $65.00, $105.00 and $44.00 respectively. So even if I did like them, there's no way I'd be buying the full size products. 


And that's the Lust Have It! box for April. Every product in this months pack will be used by myself, including the make up bag. 


$70 worth of value in this months box for only $14.95. Excellent value Lust Have It!


No comments:

Post a Comment